Welcome!

I've finally decided that I am a writer - all the other things I do just pay the bills. Someone eloquent once said that if you do what you love, the money will follow. Well, let's just see about that.

RIP Aggie

RIP Aggie
Aggie was my fifteen-year-old cairn terrier - or maybe I should say I was her 55-year-old person! She was my faithful companion, spoiled rotten and I am still trying to figure out what to do without her.

Peter the Cat...

Peter the Cat...
This is Peter the gingersnap tabby! He's seven years old and has just been promoted to Peter the Very, Very Good. He is working his way up to Peter the Great...

Bee - the Cat Who Came From Somewhere Else...

Bee - the Cat Who Came From Somewhere Else...
Bee is Peter's buddy. He's eight years old and has made himself right at home. I guess cats really do come in pairs or sets of three!

And Jasper makes three!

And Jasper makes three!
Jasper is our new guy - the Cat From Another Place. He's four years old and we think he likes it here - so far, so good!

Buzz about...

Monday, November 29, 2010

ME Monday...

and it's finally time to get out my Mary Engelbreit Christmas handbag!  This is one of my favorite bags - and it's an ME, too.  Imagine that!  I have had this for about forever; it's a coated cotton bag from Nordic House with leather handles.  I have the regular ME version of this bag as well - isn't that a big surprise?  I try to switch to this bag right after Thanksgiving every year - and this year was no exception.  I think holiday illustrations are some of Mary's best work.  For more ME stuff, check out the links over at Cherry Chick!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Dawn for joining with us on ME Monday. Your ME purse is perfect for Christmas. I have purse envy now. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn, this is a darling purse. What a fun accessory to have during the holidays. I've never seen one. Thanks for sharing. ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful handbag. Thanks for showing it off.

    ReplyDelete