Welcome!

I've finally decided that I am a writer - all the other things I do just pay the bills. Someone eloquent once said that if you do what you love, the money will follow. Well, let's just see about that.

RIP Aggie

RIP Aggie
Aggie was my fifteen-year-old cairn terrier - or maybe I should say I was her 55-year-old person! She was my faithful companion, spoiled rotten and I am still trying to figure out what to do without her.

Peter the Cat...

Peter the Cat...
This is Peter the gingersnap tabby! He's seven years old and has just been promoted to Peter the Very, Very Good. He is working his way up to Peter the Great...

Bee - the Cat Who Came From Somewhere Else...

Bee - the Cat Who Came From Somewhere Else...
Bee is Peter's buddy. He's eight years old and has made himself right at home. I guess cats really do come in pairs or sets of three!

And Jasper makes three!

And Jasper makes three!
Jasper is our new guy - the Cat From Another Place. He's four years old and we think he likes it here - so far, so good!

Buzz about...

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Back in business...

and getting ready to ship some rubber stamp sets I sold in my Etsy shop.  I had to get a new 9-volt battery for my postal scale.  Yes, I put my tongue on the old one and got a bit of a shock, but it apparently did not have enough juice to power the scale.  I have been going through my rubber stamps and stamp sets and culling out the ones I am never going to use - or use again.  I've sold six sets so far and I have more to list.  When I moved into this condo, my friend put shelves in the entry closet for my seasonal decorations and office supplies.  We left room under the bottom shelf for my rolling stamp carts - but I ended up cramming four jam-packed carts in there and I practically have to unload the whole closet to get at what I want.  Not a good thing, I discovered when I was looking for the Thanksgiving theme stamps.  So...  I did the unthinkable and broke up some Stampin' Up sets to keep the ones I like and will use and I'm going to make up some oddball lots of stamps to sell.  I also listed about fifteen full sets on Etsy - most of which I had never used.  
Will this downsizing ever end?

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had an Etsy shop! Summer was talking to me this afternoon about some things she found in an Etsy shop.....and the possibilities of us having one together in the future. I do not have a clue what an Etsy shop IS! I used to have a lot of stamps from when I homeschooled...I sold mine on eBay.

    ReplyDelete