Welcome!

I've finally decided that I am a writer - all the other things I do just pay the bills. Someone eloquent once said that if you do what you love, the money will follow. Well, let's just see about that.

RIP Aggie

RIP Aggie
Aggie was my fifteen-year-old cairn terrier - or maybe I should say I was her 55-year-old person! She was my faithful companion, spoiled rotten and I am still trying to figure out what to do without her.

Peter the Cat...

Peter the Cat...
This is Peter the gingersnap tabby! He's seven years old and has just been promoted to Peter the Very, Very Good. He is working his way up to Peter the Great...

Bee - the Cat Who Came From Somewhere Else...

Bee - the Cat Who Came From Somewhere Else...
Bee is Peter's buddy. He's eight years old and has made himself right at home. I guess cats really do come in pairs or sets of three!

And Jasper makes three!

And Jasper makes three!
Jasper is our new guy - the Cat From Another Place. He's four years old and we think he likes it here - so far, so good!

Buzz about...

Monday, November 08, 2010

ME Monday...

Today I am sharing my most prized ME-inspired possession:  Aggie, my cairn terrier.  Yep - that's right.  I always wanted a little dog like Toto and Mary's illustrations of this little dog are what I am positive made me choose the little brindle cairn on that fateful day in 1998 when Tim took me to buy a dog for Christmas.  Sure, the poodle was cute and I loved the corgi - but I kept going back to the feisty little cairn.  At first, I was going to name her Dorothy but she wouldn't even look at me.  Then Tim called her Agatha - I had just made him read The Murder of Roger Ackroyd by Agatha Christie - and she looked right at him, as if to say, "You talkin' to me?"  That settled it.
Aggie is my ME item for ME Monday!
She was such a cute puppy!
Her first collar was pink plaid to match her pink leash.
Any excuse to run around outdoors!
She had her own boogie board - and could hang 20!
Aggie was gracious enough to give me permission to share her photos for today.  She says that she may be famous someday and doesn't want just any photo out there on the internet.  Diva!

Check out more ME Monday over at Cherry Chick!

 

Oh - and if you like to bicycle, click here to enter to win a free bike!  Aggie thinks it would be really cool to ride around in the basket on this bike.  I don't know where I'd put it if I won, but what the heck.
Madsen Cycles Cargo Bikes

2 comments:

  1. Oh Dawn, She is so sweet, it's easy to see why you fell in love that day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is really cute. Looks just like the image. No wonder she is your love.

    ReplyDelete