Welcome!

I've finally decided that I am a writer - all the other things I do just pay the bills. Someone eloquent once said that if you do what you love, the money will follow. Well, let's just see about that.

RIP Aggie

RIP Aggie
Aggie was my fifteen-year-old cairn terrier - or maybe I should say I was her 55-year-old person! She was my faithful companion, spoiled rotten and I am still trying to figure out what to do without her.

Peter the Cat...

Peter the Cat...
This is Peter the gingersnap tabby! He's seven years old and has just been promoted to Peter the Very, Very Good. He is working his way up to Peter the Great...

Bee - the Cat Who Came From Somewhere Else...

Bee - the Cat Who Came From Somewhere Else...
Bee is Peter's buddy. He's eight years old and has made himself right at home. I guess cats really do come in pairs or sets of three!

And Jasper makes three!

And Jasper makes three!
Jasper is our new guy - the Cat From Another Place. He's four years old and we think he likes it here - so far, so good!

Buzz about...

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Better late than not at all...

for National Clean Out Your Refrigerator Day - which was on Sunday.  Aggie is anxiously awaiting some turkey leftovers in the coming weeks!  Out with the old and expired - and do you think I've been watching too much Monk?  Seriously, the water is for my clients and I don't keep all that much fresh food around.
I had some really old Duke's salad dressing in here; it expired in September of 2009 - and that could be why it didn't taste exactly right.  It's been refrigerated all this time - and those dates are pretty arbitrary, but still...  I got rid of some really old mustard, too, just to be on the safe side.  I have been watching too much Monk - condiments in the top left bin, sauces on the bottom - peanut butter and jelly on the top right, pickles on the bottom.
Two liter bottles in the door...
And the freezer was easy - just ice and some sandwich and bagel thins.  Lots of room for the turkey.  Or some ice cream.  Yeah, maybe we'll just have turkey sandwiches... and ice cream.  Aggie's glaring at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment