Welcome!

I've finally decided that I am a writer - all the other things I do just pay the bills. Someone eloquent once said that if you do what you love, the money will follow. Well, let's just see about that.

RIP Aggie

RIP Aggie
Aggie was my fifteen-year-old cairn terrier - or maybe I should say I was her 55-year-old person! She was my faithful companion, spoiled rotten and I am still trying to figure out what to do without her.

Peter the Cat...

Peter the Cat...
This is Peter the gingersnap tabby! He's seven years old and has just been promoted to Peter the Very, Very Good. He is working his way up to Peter the Great...

Bee - the Cat Who Came From Somewhere Else...

Bee - the Cat Who Came From Somewhere Else...
Bee is Peter's buddy. He's eight years old and has made himself right at home. I guess cats really do come in pairs or sets of three!

And Jasper makes three!

And Jasper makes three!
Jasper is our new guy - the Cat From Another Place. He's four years old and we think he likes it here - so far, so good!

Buzz about...

Friday, October 09, 2009

See what happens when I take a day off?

Aggie, the techno-cairn wannabe, stands up to the desk and tip taps away on the keys and posts her own blog entry! I actually have an old photo of her (somewhere!) standing up at my desk in our old house - but I think she was just fascinated with the screen saver. Silly dog! The scratching has subsided to some degree, but I am contemplating allergy shots. I need to take Monty to the vet anyway; it would appear that his tumor has returned, in approximately the same spot. I am hoping that the doctor can do another surgery - but I haven't finished paying for the last one yet! My main worry is that the tumor has returned so quickly following the first surgery - I don't know if the vet will even think another surgery is an option. I keep praying about it, but I don't feel an answer forthcoming. Or maybe just not the answer I want. Please keep a positive thought for my little dog. Hey - amazingly I found the old picture of the incredible typing cairn!


4 comments:

  1. Wow you're good. What a great sketch. Hope your sweetie will be okay:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! How many words does she type a minute? Maybe she could be your ghost writer sometime. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, poor little guy! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your techno-dog is adorable. I saw a picture of her in the pool. My friend has a Cairn and that dog loves their pool. It would swim all day. They keep a raft in their for her to climb on and rest and then she dives right back in.
    What cute personalities. We just got new neighbors and they have a Cairn named Murray.
    I have a Schnauzer named Libby. She's eat up with personality too.
    Love your blog and the background is great. So cheerful and colorful.

    joy

    ReplyDelete