Welcome!

I've finally decided that I am a writer - all the other things I do just pay the bills. Someone eloquent once said that if you do what you love, the money will follow. Well, let's just see about that.

RIP Aggie

RIP Aggie
Aggie was my fifteen-year-old cairn terrier - or maybe I should say I was her 55-year-old person! She was my faithful companion, spoiled rotten and I am still trying to figure out what to do without her.

Peter the Cat...

Peter the Cat...
This is Peter the gingersnap tabby! He's seven years old and has just been promoted to Peter the Very, Very Good. He is working his way up to Peter the Great...

Bee - the Cat Who Came From Somewhere Else...

Bee - the Cat Who Came From Somewhere Else...
Bee is Peter's buddy. He's eight years old and has made himself right at home. I guess cats really do come in pairs or sets of three!

And Jasper makes three!

And Jasper makes three!
Jasper is our new guy - the Cat From Another Place. He's four years old and we think he likes it here - so far, so good!

Buzz about...

Monday, November 02, 2009

An affair to remember...

or don't I wish... I was sick all weekend - I don't know if it was the flu or just a miserable sinus problem, but I didn't leave the apartment all day Saturday or Sunday. The dogs and I ended up having a western film festival: we watched The Shadow Riders, The Long Riders, Quigley Down Under, Conagher, Monte Walsh, Silverado - well, you get the picture. And I had this epiphany - I've been in love with Tom Selleck for almost thirty years! If only our paths had crossed... I always liked Magnum, PI but I think he makes an even better cowboy. And a movie with him and Sam Elliott as cowboys is twice as good! Anyway, there's nothing like Tom Selleck (and his gun and his horse) in all his technicolor glory to cheer you up when you're feelin' poorly!

1 comment:

  1. OMG darling, that man is HOT. I have a customer that looks just like him. I'm all gitters and clutz when he walks in. I'm single, so can I have one of those for Christmas??

    Yoli :)

    ReplyDelete