Welcome!

I've finally decided that I am a writer - all the other things I do just pay the bills. Someone eloquent once said that if you do what you love, the money will follow. Well, let's just see about that.

RIP Aggie

RIP Aggie
Aggie was my fifteen-year-old cairn terrier - or maybe I should say I was her 55-year-old person! She was my faithful companion, spoiled rotten and I am still trying to figure out what to do without her.

Peter the Cat...

Peter the Cat...
This is Peter the gingersnap tabby! He's seven years old and has just been promoted to Peter the Very, Very Good. He is working his way up to Peter the Great...

Bee - the Cat Who Came From Somewhere Else...

Bee - the Cat Who Came From Somewhere Else...
Bee is Peter's buddy. He's eight years old and has made himself right at home. I guess cats really do come in pairs or sets of three!

And Jasper makes three!

And Jasper makes three!
Jasper is our new guy - the Cat From Another Place. He's four years old and we think he likes it here - so far, so good!

Buzz about...

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Petey's new hiding place...


has moved to the paper cabinet behind my desk. I sold the recliner he liked to sleep inside all day long - sorry, Pete! I imagine he's a bit irked with me - he loved that spot. Anyhow, I suspected that he had found his way inside this cabinet and sure enough -


when my friend, Richard, opened the door - there was Petey, all hunkered down between my stash of client folders and the postage scale. It took a couple of minutes to get him out, and thinking I could get a decent picture of him while Richard was hanging on to him, I snapped away with my trusty camera and -

Petey turned the other way! The little pooper - he is definitely camera shy. Seriously miffed, Pete jumped out of Richard's hands and headed for the back room. After two mornings in a row of a big hug and some serious petting and purring, Petey just wasn't in the mood today. There's always tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. That's what I like most about cats...they'll keep you guessing! How do you think he got into the cabinet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's an opening in the side for cords to go through and he crawls in there. I was amazed at how he got in there at first, too!

    ReplyDelete