Welcome!

I've finally decided that I am a writer - all the other things I do just pay the bills. Someone eloquent once said that if you do what you love, the money will follow. Well, let's just see about that.

RIP Aggie

RIP Aggie
Aggie was my fifteen-year-old cairn terrier - or maybe I should say I was her 55-year-old person! She was my faithful companion, spoiled rotten and I am still trying to figure out what to do without her.

Peter the Cat...

Peter the Cat...
This is Peter the gingersnap tabby! He's seven years old and has just been promoted to Peter the Very, Very Good. He is working his way up to Peter the Great...

Bee - the Cat Who Came From Somewhere Else...

Bee - the Cat Who Came From Somewhere Else...
Bee is Peter's buddy. He's eight years old and has made himself right at home. I guess cats really do come in pairs or sets of three!

And Jasper makes three!

And Jasper makes three!
Jasper is our new guy - the Cat From Another Place. He's four years old and we think he likes it here - so far, so good!

Buzz about...

Monday, February 28, 2011

Already?

Is it the end of February already?  This month has flown by – but then I’ve been really, really busy – and it's been better than last year and I finally feel like I have my head above water for the first time in a long time.  I’ve learned that I never lost the ability to take care of myself – something I had come to doubt in recent years.  God has been so good to me this past year and I am so thankful for His guiding and protective Hand in my life.  I’ve finally learned patience and to be willing to allow God to provide for me in His time – He’s never failed to send me work and other opportunities yet and I have faith that He will continue to bless and guide me.  I’ve also learned that when I share what I have, He showers me with blessings equal to and most times greater than what I’ve shared with others in need.  My dad taught us to share many years ago – and it’s a lesson I’ve never forgotten.  Thank you, Lord, for a wonderful beginning to this new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment