Welcome!

I've finally decided that I am a writer - all the other things I do just pay the bills. Someone eloquent once said that if you do what you love, the money will follow. Well, let's just see about that.

RIP Aggie

RIP Aggie
Aggie was my fifteen-year-old cairn terrier - or maybe I should say I was her 55-year-old person! She was my faithful companion, spoiled rotten and I am still trying to figure out what to do without her.

Peter the Cat...

Peter the Cat...
This is Peter the gingersnap tabby! He's seven years old and has just been promoted to Peter the Very, Very Good. He is working his way up to Peter the Great...

Bee - the Cat Who Came From Somewhere Else...

Bee - the Cat Who Came From Somewhere Else...
Bee is Peter's buddy. He's eight years old and has made himself right at home. I guess cats really do come in pairs or sets of three!

And Jasper makes three!

And Jasper makes three!
Jasper is our new guy - the Cat From Another Place. He's four years old and we think he likes it here - so far, so good!

Buzz about...

Thursday, August 05, 2010

I just know people think...

I'm lying when I say that Aggie and Peter are getting along great.  See, when they come to my house, they only ever see Aggie.  Peter is not a very sociable guy.  Today I finally got photographic proof of the fact the Pete likes Aggie.  Apparently she likes him, too - she rolled around on the floor like a crazy dog when he finished giving her hugs & kisses and went about his business.
Oh, and we made brownies today.

3 comments:

  1. I am happy to see that Peter is getting along well with the sweet Aggie. They seem to be good company for each other!

    Thanks for visiting my new blog Dawn! I have been planning to have a Christmas blog for a while and now seemed like a good time to start it. I really appreciate your support!

    Best wishes and happy Friday,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They make great friends! Amber's 2 ctas and Lucy get along very well. July is the older cat and she is just like an OLD LADY! Stays in her bedroom unless she wants something! Snowball is a social butterfly slinking around everywhere! And Lucy is intimidated by each of them! I always look forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I KNOW cats and dogs can be best friends. I once had a dog, Lizzie and a cat, Mocha who could not get enough of each other. They played together every waking moment, unless they were napping, curled up together. I got them both around the same time as "babies" so, they grew up together.

    ReplyDelete