Welcome!

I've finally decided that I am a writer - all the other things I do just pay the bills. Someone eloquent once said that if you do what you love, the money will follow. Well, let's just see about that.

RIP Aggie

RIP Aggie
Aggie was my fifteen-year-old cairn terrier - or maybe I should say I was her 55-year-old person! She was my faithful companion, spoiled rotten and I am still trying to figure out what to do without her.

Peter the Cat...

Peter the Cat...
This is Peter the gingersnap tabby! He's seven years old and has just been promoted to Peter the Very, Very Good. He is working his way up to Peter the Great...

Bee - the Cat Who Came From Somewhere Else...

Bee - the Cat Who Came From Somewhere Else...
Bee is Peter's buddy. He's eight years old and has made himself right at home. I guess cats really do come in pairs or sets of three!

And Jasper makes three!

And Jasper makes three!
Jasper is our new guy - the Cat From Another Place. He's four years old and we think he likes it here - so far, so good!

Buzz about...

Friday, September 17, 2010

Thank you!

to everyone for the birthday greetings and good wishes!  My dear friend, Carolyn, sent me this adorable card and doesn't it look like Monty?  I also got the cutest e-card from Cherry Chick with a ginger tabby who looked a lot like Petey.  I had a pretty nice day - Aggie dictated a brief arf history lesson to me and I renewed both my drivers' license and car tag.  We had a turkey sub from Publix for lunch - one of our favorite meals! - and then watched two Clint Eastwood movies: Every Which Way But Loose and Any Which Way You Can.  I had forgotten how funny Clyde the orangutan was and I simply adore Ruth Gordon.  Now that's a feisty old lady!  I will have to admit that yes, Clint Eastwood can get in touch with his inner moron - case in point: kissing an ape.  My dad loved both those movies - and that made me enjoy them all the more this time around.  A good laugh is a good thing now and then.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I missed your birthday! Happy belated. I'm catching up on your past few posts--how do I sometimes miss them? I haven't seen either of the Eastwood movies, but I adore him, so I'll try to see them.

    ReplyDelete