Welcome!

I've finally decided that I am a writer - all the other things I do just pay the bills. Someone eloquent once said that if you do what you love, the money will follow. Well, let's just see about that.

RIP Aggie

RIP Aggie
Aggie was my fifteen-year-old cairn terrier - or maybe I should say I was her 55-year-old person! She was my faithful companion, spoiled rotten and I am still trying to figure out what to do without her.

Peter the Cat...

Peter the Cat...
This is Peter the gingersnap tabby! He's seven years old and has just been promoted to Peter the Very, Very Good. He is working his way up to Peter the Great...

Bee - the Cat Who Came From Somewhere Else...

Bee - the Cat Who Came From Somewhere Else...
Bee is Peter's buddy. He's eight years old and has made himself right at home. I guess cats really do come in pairs or sets of three!

And Jasper makes three!

And Jasper makes three!
Jasper is our new guy - the Cat From Another Place. He's four years old and we think he likes it here - so far, so good!

Buzz about...

Monday, September 13, 2010

ME Monday...

It's that time again - ME Monday - and we are linking to Vicki over at Cherry Chick to share a few Mary Engelbreit goodies and favorite things.  A few years ago, my friend Joanna sent me this ME address book in a surprise box of lots of ME things.  I love it - and it's pretty enough to leave out in plain sight!
Yes - I have about a million ME pens and pencils - and I keep my pencil basket way back on the other side of my desk so I'm the only one who can reach it.  I have clients who are known to make off with pens!  The pencils were an eBay find several years ago and I am down to three of each design.  Uh oh!
My bear isn't an ME treasure - but she's an ME fan, too - dressed in her sweet cherry dress and red sweater.  I had good intentions to be finished with the ME pillow covers I am making for the living room for today, but I got sidetracked ironing more fabric yesterday...  Oh well - next week!

1 comment:

  1. Dawn,
    Thanks so much for joining us on ME Monday. I just love all of our basket. Is that a Muffy Bear in that cherry dress?

    ReplyDelete