Welcome!

I've finally decided that I am a writer - all the other things I do just pay the bills. Someone eloquent once said that if you do what you love, the money will follow. Well, let's just see about that.

RIP Aggie

RIP Aggie
Aggie was my fifteen-year-old cairn terrier - or maybe I should say I was her 55-year-old person! She was my faithful companion, spoiled rotten and I am still trying to figure out what to do without her.

Peter the Cat...

Peter the Cat...
This is Peter the gingersnap tabby! He's seven years old and has just been promoted to Peter the Very, Very Good. He is working his way up to Peter the Great...

Bee - the Cat Who Came From Somewhere Else...

Bee - the Cat Who Came From Somewhere Else...
Bee is Peter's buddy. He's eight years old and has made himself right at home. I guess cats really do come in pairs or sets of three!

And Jasper makes three!

And Jasper makes three!
Jasper is our new guy - the Cat From Another Place. He's four years old and we think he likes it here - so far, so good!

Buzz about...

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Just back from Paris...

from a brief stay-cation with Mr. Monk.  And this stack of reading material is not all my fault.  You see, it all began one day during tax season when Tom & Al brought me Mr. Monk is Miserable.  The mystery takes place not long before Mr. Monk finally solves Trudy's murder.  I started reading it and then I realized that I'd missed some things - like the five stories that came before the trip to Paris, including Monk's following Dr. Kroger to Germany.  Well, what could I do?  I had to catch up.  And so right after I went to Germany with Mr. Monk & Natalie, we hopped the next plan for Paris where Monk solves murders left and right, samples French cuisine and gleefully cleans the rues des Paris on a riding street sweeper.  Yes, I'm a Monk-a-phile and the books are as good as the show, except I think he says hell and damn more.
Here's Mr. Monk's (and Aggie's) favorite French dish: a croque-monsieur.  Grilled cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment