Welcome!

I've finally decided that I am a writer - all the other things I do just pay the bills. Someone eloquent once said that if you do what you love, the money will follow. Well, let's just see about that.

RIP Aggie

RIP Aggie
Aggie was my fifteen-year-old cairn terrier - or maybe I should say I was her 55-year-old person! She was my faithful companion, spoiled rotten and I am still trying to figure out what to do without her.

Peter the Cat...

Peter the Cat...
This is Peter the gingersnap tabby! He's seven years old and has just been promoted to Peter the Very, Very Good. He is working his way up to Peter the Great...

Bee - the Cat Who Came From Somewhere Else...

Bee - the Cat Who Came From Somewhere Else...
Bee is Peter's buddy. He's eight years old and has made himself right at home. I guess cats really do come in pairs or sets of three!

And Jasper makes three!

And Jasper makes three!
Jasper is our new guy - the Cat From Another Place. He's four years old and we think he likes it here - so far, so good!

Buzz about...

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Breaking up is hard to do...

even if it is with just an office space.  Wasn't it pretty?  This was taken shortly after we moved in three years ago - and I made a few changes after that - but I loved it.  Unfortunately, life throws us curve balls and it's time to keep going in the same direction, but with less overhead.  My internet and phone have been transferred to my apartment, so the only thing left in the office is the stuff to go into my storage closet and some of my files.  I am so thankful for my friends who have helped me pack and hauled my junk and really made this move easy for me.  Oh - and we had a great indoor yard sale on Saturday - we sold most of the stuff left in the office and made a decent amount of money - thanks to Ariela's hard work.
I am counting my many blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dawn, the space looks so pretty the pictures. I like color on the walls. I'm happy to hear about your blessings!!

    Yoli :)

    ReplyDelete