Welcome!

I've finally decided that I am a writer - all the other things I do just pay the bills. Someone eloquent once said that if you do what you love, the money will follow. Well, let's just see about that.

RIP Aggie

RIP Aggie
Aggie was my fifteen-year-old cairn terrier - or maybe I should say I was her 55-year-old person! She was my faithful companion, spoiled rotten and I am still trying to figure out what to do without her.

Peter the Cat...

Peter the Cat...
This is Peter the gingersnap tabby! He's seven years old and has just been promoted to Peter the Very, Very Good. He is working his way up to Peter the Great...

Bee - the Cat Who Came From Somewhere Else...

Bee - the Cat Who Came From Somewhere Else...
Bee is Peter's buddy. He's eight years old and has made himself right at home. I guess cats really do come in pairs or sets of three!

And Jasper makes three!

And Jasper makes three!
Jasper is our new guy - the Cat From Another Place. He's four years old and we think he likes it here - so far, so good!

Buzz about...

Friday, May 28, 2010

It's closet day!

And no, this isn't my closet - yet...  Ariela and Marco are stopping by the office on the way to my house to pick up a van-load of stuff to put into my new closet shelves.  We are adding two shelves to the entry closet, with enough room underneath for my rolling carts of rubber stamps and craft supplies.  The rest of the closet will hold my office supplies and bins of seasonal decorations.  Marco is installing two long shelves in my bedroom closet for clothing bins and shoe boxes.  I had the Salvation Army take away my huge dresser, so I'm paring down the clothes I never wear.  I have a bad habit of wearing the same jeans and shirts over and over again because they're the ones in the dryer...  Anyhow, I have sorted out many more bags of stuff at home for our indoor garage sale at the office next week as well as several bags of clothes and shoes for donating to Goodwill.  Next week, Marco is going to move the wire shelves from the back room at the office to the huge storage closet on my lanai, where I will have plenty of room for Christmas decorations and other stuff I don't know what to do with, but can't make myself sell or give away.  I keep chanting: less is more, less is more...  I've even made room for my bins of fabric on the laundry closet shelf.  As I may have said before, I love it when a plan comes together! 
I promise to post actual photos of the finished masterpiece!

No comments:

Post a Comment