Welcome!

I've finally decided that I am a writer - all the other things I do just pay the bills. Someone eloquent once said that if you do what you love, the money will follow. Well, let's just see about that.

RIP Aggie

RIP Aggie
Aggie was my fifteen-year-old cairn terrier - or maybe I should say I was her 55-year-old person! She was my faithful companion, spoiled rotten and I am still trying to figure out what to do without her.

Peter the Cat...

Peter the Cat...
This is Peter the gingersnap tabby! He's seven years old and has just been promoted to Peter the Very, Very Good. He is working his way up to Peter the Great...

Bee - the Cat Who Came From Somewhere Else...

Bee - the Cat Who Came From Somewhere Else...
Bee is Peter's buddy. He's eight years old and has made himself right at home. I guess cats really do come in pairs or sets of three!

And Jasper makes three!

And Jasper makes three!
Jasper is our new guy - the Cat From Another Place. He's four years old and we think he likes it here - so far, so good!

Buzz about...

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Still working...

on this year's work of stuff from a restaurant client.  It is a complete disaster!  I know it is not going to be finished on time - but his corporate return has been late since March 15 - well before he even called me, so there's nothing to be done about that.  I told him that if he wants the tax return to be correct, it is going to take more than a couple of days.  Fortunately, I am taking him on as a new bookkeeping and payroll client, so 2010 will not be anything like this mess.  I'm just concentrating on getting through the next day with my established clients - my slackers are straggling in...

No comments:

Post a Comment