Welcome!

I've finally decided that I am a writer - all the other things I do just pay the bills. Someone eloquent once said that if you do what you love, the money will follow. Well, let's just see about that.

RIP Aggie

RIP Aggie
Aggie was my fifteen-year-old cairn terrier - or maybe I should say I was her 55-year-old person! She was my faithful companion, spoiled rotten and I am still trying to figure out what to do without her.

Peter the Cat...

Peter the Cat...
This is Peter the gingersnap tabby! He's seven years old and has just been promoted to Peter the Very, Very Good. He is working his way up to Peter the Great...

Bee - the Cat Who Came From Somewhere Else...

Bee - the Cat Who Came From Somewhere Else...
Bee is Peter's buddy. He's eight years old and has made himself right at home. I guess cats really do come in pairs or sets of three!

And Jasper makes three!

And Jasper makes three!
Jasper is our new guy - the Cat From Another Place. He's four years old and we think he likes it here - so far, so good!

Buzz about...

Monday, August 24, 2009

Worth watching...

Okay, I'm not a TV-aholic or anything - but I try not to miss Leverage on TNT. I watched the pilot episode (The Nigerian Job) last summer and I was hooked. Not only does this show have a great premise - a team composed of a hitter, hacker, grifter and thief, all used to working alone, headed up by a former insurance investigator (Timothy Hutton) with more issues than a magazine rack - but pretty good acting as well. The writers are great and I have yet to watch a single episode that made me want to give up on the story and channel-surf. I've been watching Season Two this summer but this weekend, I had a Season One marathon with Aggie, Monty and the DVD player. I saw a couple of episodes that I had missed for some reason - very entertaining. If you haven't seen it, check out the online episodes at TNT. And Sandy, below is the hunky reason I think you should check this show out - if you haven't already.

2 comments:

  1. I only watch two channels- TNT and USA! I've had a crush on Timothy Hutton since the 80's!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that funny - I'd never have thought Timothy Hutton was your type. I was thinking that Christian Kane would be the reason you'd like Leverage - the hair, I guess. You need to check out his music.

    ReplyDelete