and it's finally time to get out my Mary Engelbreit Christmas handbag! This is one of my favorite bags - and it's an ME, too. Imagine that! I have had this for about forever; it's a coated cotton bag from Nordic House with leather handles. I have the regular ME version of this bag as well - isn't that a big surprise? I try to switch to this bag right after Thanksgiving every year - and this year was no exception. I think holiday illustrations are some of Mary's best work. For more ME stuff, check out the links over at Cherry Chick!
Monday, November 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks Dawn for joining with us on ME Monday. Your ME purse is perfect for Christmas. I have purse envy now. ;-)
ReplyDeleteDawn, this is a darling purse. What a fun accessory to have during the holidays. I've never seen one. Thanks for sharing. ~ Sarah
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful handbag. Thanks for showing it off.
ReplyDelete